Battersea Evolution, Battersea, London
Thursday 30th January - Saturday 1st February 2020
Please be aware that BSC Expo has some security measures in place at Battersea Evolution.
To ensure your visit is enjoyable and you do not encounter any delays please bear the following in mind:
– We strongly recommend you pre-register for BSC Expo and print your badges at home – this is by far the quickest way to gain entry to the event.
– All bags larger than handbag or laptop bags must be stored in our cloakrooms – if you do not have to bring larger bags we ask you not to as the cloakrooms do get very busy and you may need to queue.
– Any bag which is small enough to enter the event in will be searched on entry and exit of the Expo
– If you wish to bring in any cameras or filming equipment (other than mobile phones) during the open period of the exhibition you must have prior consent from BSC. If you do not apply for this it may cause a delay in you entering the exhibition or mean your goods will have to be stored in our offices during your visit. You can apply for consent by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Battersea Evolution is very centrally located; however, parking spaces are limited. Therefore, wherever possible, we encourage all attendees to use public transport. For more details please see below.
We would encourage visitors to use public transport as there is limited free car parking at the venue.
Please note venue SAT NAV CODE: SW8 4NW
Whether approaching on foot or by car please use CHELSEA GATE ENTRANCE on A3216.
If approaching over Chelsea Bridge turn right immediately once you have crossed the river. From the South turn left just before Chelsea Bridge, shown in this picture.
There are a number of public pay and display car parks (free after 5pm) in Battersea Park, the nearest being Chelsea Car Park, which is adjacent to Battersea Evolution and accessible through Chelsea Gate Entrance.
Monday to Friday (Including all Bank Holidays)
- Up to one hour – £2.70
- Up to two hours – £5.40
- Up to three hours – £8.10
- Up to four hours – £10.80
- Up to five hours – £13.50
- Up to six hours – £16.20
- Six hours + £25.00
Saturday and Sunday
- Up to three hours – £2.70
- Over three hours – £5.40
Above charges also apply to Rosary Cark Park on South side of the park. Chelsea Bridge Wharf Car Park, 366 Queenstown Road, adjacent to the Pestana Hotel charges are £25 for 24 hrs weekdays and £10 for weekends.
BATTERSEA EVOLUTION HAVE A STRICT DROP OFF POLICY – Only black cabs can drop off within the venue.
TAXI AND UBER COLLECTIONS – We advise anyone ordering a taxi or uber to arrange for the pick up to be at the bottom of North Carriage Drive within Battersea Park by the mini roundabout.
Victoria mainline Station – 1.1 miles.
Sloane Square Tube Station – 0.8 miles
Battersea Park/Queenstown Road Stations – 0.8 miles
Buses to Queenstown Road (Chelsea Gate): 137(N137), 44 (N44), and 452
Buses to Battersea Park Station 156 and 344 .
Other buses that pass by or near the Park: 19, 49, 239, 319, 345,
For information on stops en route click link below
Free Shuttle Bus
BSC Expo run a free shuttle bus from Sloane Square on the open days of the exhibition, starting 15 minutes before show opening and ending 15 minutes after show closing. The pickup and drop off location in Sloane Square is outside The Sloane Square Hotel/Cote Restaurant.